Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
The JoC Manager is the comfortable integrated development environment (IDE) for JoC application development. The JoC Manager is completely free of charge. The IDE contains a complete Java development environment facilitating the development of applications running on the JoC’s Java VM. Just connect the Javaino via USB and start.
The JoC Manager contains a complete Java development environment. This allows convenient editing of the Java code, compiling and remote debugging. The compiled Java application is loaded directly on the chip via the USB interface and executed in the Java VM. Remote debugging of the generated Java application is performed via the same USB interface directly on the connected Javaino. Common features such as breakpoints and variable inspection are included in the debugger.
Features at a glance
- Comfortable IDE, free of charge and without any setup effort
- Complete Java development environment with editor, compiler and debugger
- Syntax highlighting for enhanced code readability
- Jump quickly to compile error source code location
- Source-code remote-debugging via USB
- Breakpoints and variable inspection
- Sample applications for a quick start
- Always work with the latest software and firmware versions using web updates
- Operating assistance via help and detailed hints